top of page
Tue, Dec 20|
Leveraging Digital Technology in Managing Parkinson's Disease
The talk will discuss use of digital technology like smartphone applications, wearable sensors, and virtual reality devices for accurately tracking motor functions in PD, ways to integrate these available technologies to foster self-management in a personalized manner.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Dec 20, 2022, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM PST
About the event
The speaker will be covering following topics to enhance use of easily available technological resources in self-management of PD.
- Understanding significance of “Technology Enabled Care” for PD.
- Learning about Parkinson’s disease specific digital applications, wearable devices for objective monitoring of PD.
- Ways to implement different technologies to encourage increased activity.
- Use of active video games as a rehabilitation tool in PD
- Answering your questions on digital technology and PD
bottom of page